Grubhub (grubhub.com) | ML Engineer | Full-time
Search Data Science team is looking for a senior-level ML Engineer to help us drive search at Grubhub. Search team builds personalized recommender systems and other data products drive search-to-order conversion.
Some of our projects, to give you an idea of what you could work on, are:
* Counterfactual Evaluation: how would a change in our ranking algo affect conversion or revenue?
* Counterfactual Learning: how can you use unbiased data from randomization to increase online metrics?
* LTR: Making search more relevant and personalized
* Bandits: how do you sample from the posterior of an arbitrary deep-learning model?
* Online Learning: how can we learn incrementally instead of in batches? How do you update an embedding?
* Multi-objective optimization. How can you balance conversion and revenue objectives?
* Representation Learning: building a product graph from our catalog using large-scale language models
* Semantic search: “chocolate milk” vs “milk chocolate” or not showing french fries and french toast of a “french” query
* Salary + RSUs
* Our projects get lots of visibility/exposure as our treatments are the front page of the app.
* We run many live experiments and have a freedom to try new ideas and influence the business from the bottom-up.
* The team values research: we have a generous conference budget and active paper reading group.
* Unlimited PTO
Please reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
The post New comment by eggie5 in "Ask HN: Who is hiring? (February 2021)" appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.